Independant Regional Consultant for Ambit Energy. Thomas Styles @ 972-768-9772.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Independant Regional Consultant for Ambit Energy. Thomas Styles @ 972-768-9772.

You can find me at www.nenosplace.com as Neno. I just use this forum for holding information. Thank You

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am Excited!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas Styles
Ambit Energy Consultant
Ambit Energy Consultant
Thomas Styles

I am Excited!!! Empty
PostSubject: I am Excited!!!   I am Excited!!! EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:33 am

This is a much wanted Service from Ambit that I could not of imagianed. Today alone I set out to visit 4 Apartments Complexes. Now you must understand that I was totally Prepared for Rejection. I landed all 4 with in 5 miles from my home. One Manager stated that she already gets free Electric do to her compensation as a Manager, but would truly send me all new Clients.

2nd stop this manager was so happy to to join and leave TXU. Now she will be a Customer to me personaly and shooting for the Free Energy by referring 15 others to her Customer Site which will count for me aswell. So it was a Win Win, for us both. Now I have to say i spent about 1 1/2 hours with her showing her all I knew and when I didn't know something, I called my Sponsor. I couldn't reach My Sponsor and needed a answer from the Truth as I am very ethic and used the Consultant Servies Line to get my Answer. I am very please with this Tool and told them so. Wink

Now my 3rd stop today was not a rejection but a lead for next week as I have to see the Owner of the Complexe. In the Mean time I have to get a answer I didn't know until just now speaking with my sponsor. This Manager told me she was using a Company out of California and didn't want to bust my bubble but said she was paying .05 per killowatt. I knew something was wrong with this. Sure enough it is, this isa the price these companies tell customers in order to get them hooked. Other words yes it is .05 per killowatt .....for the first so many killowatts and then like .20 + there after. I seen her bill as this was how my Fathers was and they were paying as much as I. Now I understand it... I will be back next week with a prepared solution... Wink

Ok, my 4th Stop and final for today. Brand New complexe with over 300 units and only 20 residents at the moment. I walked in and had to have a seat inline as their were future tenants waiting to see the Leasing Agaent. I just new my first rejection was on the way... lol. Anyways she got to me and i could tell she was ready to move past me and on to the tenants to be as she ask me if I was selling something. I buckled down as said, do I have a FOR SALE sign on my Head?....... She laugh and said ok, what is it then. Before we ever made it to the Office as I was explaining what I was offereing, She gave me the Ready Look. You see these Electric Companies in Texas are hated by many... I have now got her as a New Customer and will hold a special metting in the Morning with the 20 or so tenants they have now to switch them to her so she will have her 15 for Free Energy and then after that, she will send me the rest. WOW!! That was a big Score... I am liking Ambit.... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://ambitenergy.forumotion.net
Cathy Skillas
Ambit Energy Consultant
Ambit Energy Consultant

I am Excited!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Excited!!!   I am Excited!!! EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:11 am

Great Job Thomas i am excited for you !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

I am Excited!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Independant Regional Consultant for Ambit Energy. Thomas Styles @ 972-768-9772. :: Future Customers/Consultants Information :: Testimonies-
Jump to: