Independant Regional Consultant for Ambit Energy. Thomas Styles @ 972-768-9772.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Independant Regional Consultant for Ambit Energy. Thomas Styles @ 972-768-9772.

You can find me at www.nenosplace.com as Neno. I just use this forum for holding information. Thank You

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing Official...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thomas Styles
Ambit Energy Consultant
Ambit Energy Consultant
Thomas Styles

Nothing Official... Empty
PostSubject: Nothing Official...   Nothing Official... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:41 am

Not Official, but I am geeting leaks that Ohio will maybe pre-launch end of Febuary or into March for 3 weeks possibly before going live by April... If I hear any more, I will report. BTW, will be back to my Day Job Tomorrow as I have been called back to work.. One of these days Ambit will replace this... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://ambitenergy.forumotion.net
Thomas Styles
Ambit Energy Consultant
Ambit Energy Consultant
Thomas Styles

Nothing Official... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing Official...   Nothing Official... EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:31 am

News from some of My Team Consultants this past Saturday at the Intense Training that was held, they got to talk to Chris Chambless about Ohio. From what they gathered from him, Ambit is ready to go and only waiting on Dominion to upgrade their software for the transition. This is awesome news as this has been a big hic-up for My Ohio Team Members. Go Ambit...

It is for me also big news for when Dominion gets this software upgraded. This also means that all the other states in the North to the North east in Dominion Territory will be a much easies process upon Ambit's entry of these states after the licenses are granted..
Back to top Go down
https://ambitenergy.forumotion.net

Nothing Official...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Independant Regional Consultant for Ambit Energy. Thomas Styles @ 972-768-9772. :: States/Countries Ambit Energy Is Licensed In. :: OHIO-
Jump to: