Independant Regional Consultant for Ambit Energy. Thomas Styles @ 972-768-9772.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Independant Regional Consultant for Ambit Energy. Thomas Styles @ 972-768-9772.

You can find me at www.nenosplace.com as Neno. I just use this forum for holding information. Thank You

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Energy as CuSTOMER!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas Styles
Ambit Energy Consultant
Ambit Energy Consultant
Thomas Styles

Free Energy as CuSTOMER!! Empty
PostSubject: Free Energy as CuSTOMER!!   Free Energy as CuSTOMER!! EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:21 am

This is a Awesome Offering from Ambit Energy. As a Customer not a Consultant of Ambit Energy but just as a Customer. At anytime thru your Ambit Energy Services, (Contract or NO Contract) end up with 15 of your Freinds or Neighbors switching thier Electric Services to Ambit because of your knowledge sharing of your experience, Ambit Energy will do for YOU as they do for their Consultants. As in taking those 15 Friends and Neighbors and adverging their electric bill for a Monthly Total Discount for Your Electric Bill each and every month.

Wow!! Can you imagine this just by switching to Ambit Energy as a Customer, you can earn possibly Free Energy just for sharing with Friends and Neighbors. What Electric Servicing Compnay does this for you now? Exactly, NONE!!

Join as a Customer in the Ambit Energy Licensed Servicing Areas at www.CallMe4.joinAmbit.com Looking forward as your consultant with Ambit Energy.
Back to top Go down
https://ambitenergy.forumotion.net
Thomas Styles
Ambit Energy Consultant
Ambit Energy Consultant
Thomas Styles

PostSubject: Re: Free Energy as CuSTOMER!!   Free Energy as CuSTOMER!! EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:21 am

The only thing more brutal than the summer heat is the size of the average customer's electric bill.

Don't be one of the un-informed consumers that keep paying high electricity rates. I've partnered with a new Dallas-based company called Ambit Energy that is saving people in Texas up to 20% off their incumbent provider's peak usage rates. In New York, new Ambit customers save 7% off Con Ed's price for their first two months of service and save 1% - 2% on taxes on the delivery portion of their bill for as long as they're a customer.

That can add up to significant annual savings for you! Stop paying too much for your electricity. Join the growing base of Ambit Energy customers who are saying no to high electric bills.

Enroll today and you could save!

Call me at 972-768-9772 if you have questions OR click here to enroll today.

Sincerely,
Thomas Styles
Back to top Go down
Debbie Burrell
Ambit Energy Consultant
Ambit Energy Consultant

PostSubject: AMBIT ENERGY OFFERS FREE ENERGY TO CUSTOMERS   Free Energy as CuSTOMER!! EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:33 pm

• Customer referral program generates Travel Rewards and Bill Credits
<table borderColor=#ff0000 cellSpacing=10 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><tr><td vAlign=top align=left>
DALLAS, TX (September 26, 2008)
Ambit Energy, L.P., announced today the launch of a new customer referral program that will allow its customers to earn free electricity and natural gas, among other rewards, such as discounted travel packages.
By referring 15 friends or family members to Ambit Energy service, the company's customers may become eligible to receive free energy every month. The new program will calculate the average dollar amount paid each month by the customer's 15 referrals and apply that amount to the referring customer's bill.
"In a market characterized by highly volatile energy rates, our customers can reduce or eliminate their payments month after month," stated Ambit Energy Co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer Chris Chambless. "This free energy is unique in the retail energy market and positions Ambit Energy over our competitors as a true innovator."
Ambit Energy Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer Jere W. Thompson, Jr., said, "As we pursue our vision to be the finest and most respected competitive energy provider in the country, this free energy program will produce significant benefits for our customers, for our growing family of Ambit Independent Consultants and for the company."
Ambit Energy customers in Texas and Illinois will receive a credit on their monthly bills as long as they maintain 15 paying referred customers. In New</TD></TR></TABLE>
Back to top Go down
Thomas Styles
Ambit Energy Consultant
Ambit Energy Consultant
Thomas Styles

PostSubject: Re: Free Energy as CuSTOMER!!   Free Energy as CuSTOMER!! EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:58 am

I just learned last night that there is a Time Limite for the free energy. How it works is for a Customer that wants to earn free energy has 120 days from the day they switch to refer 15 others to their site in their online account. This is a Kool option and I am proud to tell of it to the customers I educate about Ambit. It is just one of many things that a Customer can achieve from Ambit just for switching their Energy for Free... Wink

The pdf file can be seen in every Customer Online account. BTW, a Customer can pay their bill online from this account also. It is a Very Professional Online design with many features... I am my on Customer so I finally signed into it yesterday and serched around the site...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Energy as CuSTOMER!!   Free Energy as CuSTOMER!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Energy as CuSTOMER!!
Page 1 of 1