Independant Regional Consultant for Ambit Energy. Thomas Styles @ 972-768-9772.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Independant Regional Consultant for Ambit Energy. Thomas Styles @ 972-768-9772.

You can find me at www.nenosplace.com as Neno. I just use this forum for holding information. Thank You

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ambit Energy ScamPosted in December 4th, 2007 by admin in Ambit Energy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thomas Styles
Ambit Energy Consultant
Ambit Energy Consultant
Thomas Styles

Ambit Energy ScamPosted in December 4th, 2007 by admin in Ambit Energy Empty
PostSubject: Ambit Energy ScamPosted in December 4th, 2007 by admin in Ambit Energy   Ambit Energy ScamPosted in December 4th, 2007 by admin in Ambit Energy EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:14 am

I am asking Debbie to Comment on this. I know that when some google Ambit Energy, that this comes up. I also relize that this is over a year old, but as i said if something is out there trying to ruin the Image of Ambit, Debbie and or I will attacked it and give reply. Wink

Quote :
Texas Electric Company DeregulationElectricity deregulation in Texas has provided some great opportunity to investors and small business owners in the state looking for a new way to make some money. Ambit is one of over 40 Texas Retail Electric Providers in the state selling retail commercial and residential electricity. The problem is not so much of an issue for those needing to have their electricity turned on but by those who think they have a good chance of becoming a millionaire or at least rich after the process of signing up to become an independent representative for Ambit Energy. The danger in this way of thinking is that if it is supported by some of the company’s spokesman it allows the beginning people in the MLM company to become wealthier while the new people signing up make more for their sponsor’s then they will for themselves. What you will not find in the training material is that you need to stack sales representatives and put customer’s under them if necessary to make the whole MLM sales structure pay out correctly so that you do make money. This idea is not discussed by Ambit Energy’s corporate offices as it is borderline illegal to structure the business to primarily build up independent sales reps with no emphasis on customers. The truth is although the top guys stack reps under other reps to build up their sales commissions they rely on these sells reps to sign up their friends and family. All of this primarily helps these super MLM sales people. If a new Ambit Energy sales rep wants to make the kind of money these guys make they would need to pull off some of the same type of stunts. Travelling the state, stacking reps and being that charismatic spokesman for the company is what it takes. The problem is that they don’t explain this in the sells pitch and most people walk away thinking that the business will be easier then it really is. The truth is that the time it will take to make a truly succesfull business with Ambit could be better spent starting a more traditional business.

http://www.electricitybid.com/electricity/index.php/2007/12/04/ambit-energy-scam/
Back to top Go down
https://ambitenergy.forumotion.net

Ambit Energy ScamPosted in December 4th, 2007 by admin in Ambit Energy
Page 1 of 1